PhD student in mathematical analysis
Welcome to my personal website! I am a PhD student at Cardiff University School of Mathematics, supervised by Jonathan Ben-Artzi and
School of Mathematics
Cardiff CF24 4AG
Spectral theory, especially:
- Laplacian on domains with rough and fractal boundaries
- Non-self-adjoint Schrödinger operators
- Approximation of spectra and resonances
Publications and preprints
- Computing eigenvalues of the Laplacian on rough domains,
(w/ Frank Rösler) arXiv:2104.09444 (2021)
- Bounds for Schrödinger operators on the half-line perturbed by dissipative barriers,
- Spectral inclusion and pollution for a class of dissipative perturbations,
Journal of Mathematical Physics 62, 013501 (2021)
Slides for Cardiff analysis seminar October 2020.
Images from past and current research.